Introduction to Christianity II – Themes
- Anna Van den Kerchove (sections 1-4; 6; 7)
- Renaud Rochette (sections 4, 6, 8)
- Isabelle Saint-Martin (section 5)
- École pratique des hautes études
– Institut européen en sciences des religions (France)
This module discusses a range of topics related to Christian traditions, practices and customs, and comes as a complement to Introduction to Christianity I in helping to gain a better understanding of Christianity as a whole. The topics selected herein are covered in their present day aspects, as well as in their historical development.